Microencapsulated curcumin from a natural extract of turmeric, which contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
Food supplement containing microencapsulated curcumin, boswellia, vitamin C, E and zinc.
✔️Curcumin is an extract of turmeric.
✔️It is a strong natural antioxidant.
✔️It has several positive effects on the body.
✔️Helps control inflammatory responses in the body.
✔️Curcumin is the subject of many studies that have proven its positive effect on the body.
Quantity: 60 capsules
- Reviews (0)
Why Microencapsulated Curcumin?
- Curcumin is very poorly absorbed from the gut into the bloodstream.
- Microencapsulation increases the bioavailability of curcumin.
- The patented technology enables targeted delivery to the site of absorption and high bioavailability of curcumin.
- It also contains piperine, an extract of black pepper, which further increases the absorption of curcumin.
- Boswellia extract, vitamins C and E and zinc are also added to it.
Numerous scientific studies confirm curcumin’s positive health effects, including evidence that it supports the functioning of the nervous and immune systems, helps support normal liver function, and contributes to better digestion of fats.
|Food supplement containing microencapsulated curcumin, boswellia, vitamins C and E, mineral zinc.|
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: Two capsules a day (2×1); at breakfast and at dinner, with a glass of water.
Maltodextrin, Curcuma root extract (Curcuma longa), capsule (HPMC – hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), Boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata), rose hip (Rosa canina) extract standardized to minimum 70% vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) , zinc gluconate, vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol succinate from soy), black pepper extract (Piper nigrum), stabilizers (corn starch, gum arabic, olive oil), preservative (potassium sorbate), anti-adherents (magnesium stearate, anhydrous silica).
|Recommended daily dosage (2 capsules) contains:
|* Nutrient reference values for adults, based on Regulation (EU) No.1169/2011, n.d. not determined|